Followers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Louis Vuitton Bougies De Voyage Candle set

This is a guaranteed authentic Louis Vuitton travel candle set. This was a VIP gift and was never for sale in stores. When the candles are finished the little containers can be used for pins, paperclips etc. The lucite box could be used for something else as well $150 including shipping. The same one is currently for sale on ebay for $429.00. And the box alone for $249. If you have any questions or interest please contact me at jewlbearvonhoyt@msn.com Or leave me a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! I'd love to hear from you.

About Me

My photo
Hi everybody! I'm a lover of all things French and fabulous on a bargain basement budget! I hope you'll join me in my hunt for treasure on the cheap!
Powered by Blogger.