This coat is absolutely gorgeous!! It runs small. About a 2-4 and the shearling is the thickest and most luxurious I've ever seen! You won't be able to find this coat anywhere else for this money. It would be the perfect fashionable attire for a trip to Aspen..Or maybe just for looking cute in a lot of snow at home! *winks* $79.99+shipping. It isn't perfect and shows the slightest wear so if you're looking for perfectly new coat this isn't it. But then again if it were, it be in excess of $500. I also don't think it would take much to make this a reversible coat. The shearling is thick and perfect. If you have any questions or interest please email me at email@example.com or leave a comment. Thanks!
- Sweetest Vintage Pink Plaster Plaque of a Lady
- Antique Relief plaque
- Sheepskin Slippers size 7- 8
- Fabulous Pair Of Pink Rose Candlesticks
- Gorgeous Andrew Marc Style Shearling Coat Sz 4
- Late 19th Century Firescreen With Warming Shelf
- Vintage Satin Bedspread With Peacock
- Set Of 9 Large Knobs With Cherubs
- Louis Vuitton Bougies De Voyage Candle set
- Set of Frenchy Sconces
- Bed Corona With Toile Curtain.
- Antique French Crib/Daybed
- Vintage Wall Plaque Of Mary With Jesus
- Vintage Statue Of Mary
- ▼ February (14)
Powered by Blogger.